I spy with my little eye...

| |






July 19, 2010

Shirt: Forever 21
Jeans: J.Crew
Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Steve Madden (Nordstrom)
Bag: Coach (Nordstrom)

Unlike most Sundays, this one was spent being productive, and unfortunately, that meant being cooped up in the house and staring at a computer. By early evening the sun finally came out and it was a perfect evening for a date. My boyfriend and I decided to go to one of our favorite restaurants and stopped for a few quick pictures along the way.

I scored this shirt and necklace on a trip to Forever 21 earlier in the weekend without realizing how cute they looked together. I love anything with black and white stripes, but most of all I adore the bows and cutouts on the back of this shirt. I threw on skinny jeans, wedges, and my laughing lady bag (yes, on this day she was not screaming) and was ready to go. This was a perfect look for a Sunday night date. I felt pretty and romantic while staying comfortable and casual in jeans and wedges. It turned out that a billowy top was the right choice for dinner. We finished with an amazing shortcake filled with Oregon berries and whipped cream, and I was definitely happy to have a little extra room as I packed away those last few bites!

4 comments:

Becca said...

Yum on the shortcake. Apparently I'm pretty hungry, because I'm salivating at the thought of your dessert. And funny coincidence, I almost bought that necklace when I was at F21 last week, but I managed to forget it in the fitting rooms when I tried on clothes - guess it was just not meant to be! But, still, great minds think alike!

Pretty Pleased said...

I would make jeans+T's my uniform if I could! There is a variety for every occassion:) Your date night look is all-together refined and flirty with the playful accessories and cutouts. I'm inspired!
MC
www.prettypleasedblog.com

Ashley said...

I have a similar necklace except it's a monocle by marc jacobs instead of glasses by forever 21, haha. Thank God I didn't see that one when I was at Forever last weekend because I probably would have bought it and then worn it with my monocle and thought I was really funny. And I probably would have been the only one who thought that...

Adorable look!

xoxo, Ash

the Citizen Rosebud said...

Hello! I see that we've both been featured on the fabulous Jemina's blog. Thought I'd stop by and check you out.
We both LOVE stripes! Good to meet you. -Bella Q
http://www.thecitizenrosebud.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...