Denim Days: Which do you like best?

| |


Only when looking back at last week’s posts did I realize that I had quite the run with denim looks. While the rest of the country faces temperatures that won’t allow for denim, it’s rarely ever too hot for jeans here in the Pacific Northwest, which might explain why I find it so hard to resist buying a pair of jeans that fit well. I don’t know about you, but searching for a pair of jeans can be a frustrating experience. I very often go into the dressing room with a variety of styles in three sizes each (the size I think I am for that brand, as well as one size larger and smaller) only to come out empty handed and feeling defeated. When I finally find a perfect fit, it’s not unusual for me to buy more than one pair in different washes. I always go back to my price per wear rule, and given the number of times I wear my favorite jeans, the price per wear is so low that I can always justify another pair.

Last week I brought out a number of denim styles, old and new favorites alike. I'm curious...which do you like best?

    Sunday: Cutoffs                               Monday: Boyfriend jeans

  Tuesday: Skinny jeans                        Wednesday: Denim skirt     


  

4 comments:

erin said...

It's too hard to choose, Santina! They are all fabulous outfits.

Under Urooba's Umbrella! said...

Hmm, difficult to choose just one, but I vote the denim skirt.
That top is FABOUSH.

(Oh my god, did I just say faboush?!)

Becca said...

So I voted cut-offs, but my vote may have been influenced by the mural in the background. I can't help it - I love it. The boyfriend jeans are definitely a close second!

Becca said...

So I voted cut-offs, but my vote may have been influenced by the mural in the background. I can't help it - I love it. The boyfriend jeans are definitely a close second!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...