May I take your picture, too?

| |




June 3, 2010

Dress: Nanette Lepore (Nordstrom)
Leggings: American Apparel
Shoes: Banana Republic
Bag: H&M (H&M San Francisco)
Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs (Marc on Fillmore St San Francisco)
Bracelets: Marc by Marc Jacobs (Nordstrom)

I had a late start to my day thanks to a morning eye appointment, and yet I still found myself rushing to pull together something to wear. I got a little too carried away with hanging out with my boyfriend and cat and relishing a leisurely morning, which was a pleasant change from my usual very early mornings. I think my good mood is reflected in this cheery outfit.

I started out trying to find something green. I’m a Celtics fan, and I wanted to show some love but my Paul Pierce hoodie isn’t quite office appropriate. This dress caught my eye because I haven’t worn it in ages, and it does have some green in it. I threw it on, and quickly decided that leggings were a must. The rain had temporarily ceased but it still wouldn’t be much warmer than 63. I usually wear boots with leggings, but that would be much too heavy for this light and feminine dress. I chose these black woven wedges because they feel more like spring to me, and the blue bag highlights the blue stones on the buttons of the belt. I layered black and white bangles, and finished it all with my black Marc sunglasses.

While we were taking photos, a woman walked passed us a few times and then stopped to ask if she could take one herself. It’s hard to convince a stranger that I actually don’t like having my photo taken, so I said yes. I mean, if I am going to do this, I’ll need to get over myself and just go with it. After snapping a few pics, she asked if I was a stylist. Sadly, I am not (IT is so not glamorous) but I would like to be someday so I was totally flattered! Our shameless photographer wasted no time in promoting this blog, so perhaps I will soon have a reader that I don’t actually know in real life.


Overall, it was a good day...until my Celtics lost.






2 comments:

erin said...

I LOVE the pictures from yesterday! We really are improving.

erin said...

I LOVE the pictures from yesterday! We really are improving.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...